CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-21T22:02:26+00:002016 Volkswagen CC CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-21T22:02:26+00:00
- AIR BAG CLOCKSPRING – Removed & Replaced and programmed
- Checked the air bag light scanned the module and found code 00588 driver side air bag igniter, 03551 function restriction of seat occupied recognition, checked the air bad system wiring shorts and open and no problem found. Checked the air bag clock spring and found the parts is bad. Checked the occupation sensor and found the sensor is fine at this time. Needs to replace steering column electronics module/clock spring and suggest to replace occupation sensor. Customer authorized to replace clock spring. Customer declined to replace occupation sensor
- IGNITION COIL – Removed & Replaced number 2 cyl. In-Line4
- Technician checked the engine light scanned the PCM and found code P0300, P0302, P130A, P0100,P219D. Checked engine and found there is engine misfires. Checked the spark plugs, ignition coils, checked the intake system and exhaust system, swap the spark plugs and coils and found ignition coils is bad for number 2 cylinder and number 3 cylinder coil is weak. Suggest to replace all four coils. Customer declined to replace all coils. Customer authorized to replaced number 2 cylinder coil.
Cynthia M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-31T22:01:03+00:002009 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-31T22:01:03+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Teresa S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/27/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00