2013 Lexus ES 300hCRM Mitchell1 2022-08-02T21:59:09+00:00
- Technician checked the vehicle for service and found vehicle needs engine oil change, transmission fluid change, cooling system flush, engine air filter, cabin air filter, spark plugs. Left rear tire sensor is bad. Customer authorized do all the services
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Replaced engine air filter and cabin air filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drained & Refilled
- COOLING SYSTEM – Flush – Engine Cooling System
- SPARK PLUGS – Removed & Replaced
- Rotate tires, checked the brakes, checked the suspension components, checked the drivetrain, torque the wheels by manufacture specs 90 foot pound. Front brakes are about 50%, the rear tires are bout 90%
Jeniffer M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2022