CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-02T23:00:27+00:002008 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-02T23:00:27+00:00
- Technician checked the rear window defrost, checked the switch, checked the fuses, checked the wires and found all good. Checked the power and ground to the window and fund both are present. Suspect the window grid is bad. Needs to replace rear window.
- Technician checked for water leak inside the vehicle and no leak found
- Checked exhaust leak and exhaust leak found at this time
- Technician checked overall the vehicle. Checked the tires, checked the brakes, checked the suspension, checked the belt hoses, fluids and found there is power steering fluid leak, there is engine oil leak. Engine oil needs to be change. Right side engine mount is broken. The brakes are about 80%. Tires are about 40%. Customer authorized to replace engine mount at this time by the phone 916-730-8267
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Engine
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Karl P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/1/2023