- CAMSHAFT OR OIL GALLEY PLUG LEFT HEAD – Removed & Replaced – [NOTE: The following is to be used in conjunction with other operations to gain access to Plugs.]
- Checked for oil leak and found there is oil leak from the left side of the engine from the camshaft cap. Customer authorized to replace the cap by the phone
- FUEL PUMP FLANGE – Removed & Replaced
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Technician checked the engine light scanned the PCM and found code P0456 Evap system leak. Checked the evap system visual and no problem found. Checked the fuel cap and cap looks good. Checked the solenoids and sensors and no problem found. Smoke test the evap system and found there is gas leak from the fuel pump flange on and right side. Needs to replaced flange and gasket. Customer authorized to replace by the phone 916-261-2374
Miguel B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021