- BRAKE SYSTEM – Flushed – All Wheels
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Removed & Replaced – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires, checked the brakes, checked the suspension components, checked the drivetrain, torque the wheels by manufacture specs.
- The front brakes are about new. Rear brakes are about 70%. No brake needs at this time
- Verify from customer when last major service was performed. Gather any other important vehicle information from customer. Change engine oil and filter. Cleaned engine air filter. Lubricate chassis where possible. Replace cabin air filter, change brake fluid. Rotated the tire. Topped off all the fluids as needed Inspected the vehicle.
Tru Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/8/2020